cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

How to wrap text around an image

Highlighted

How to wrap text around an image

Wrapping your text around images is a good way to break up large amounts of content or to associate an image with specific content in your email.

To align text you will actually need to change the alignment of your images. Once an alignment has been applied to an image you are welcome to remove it at any time. A left or right alignment works best with a small to medium sized image. You will want to be sure there is room for text to fit on the opposite side of the image. Some people find it easier to put the text in before the image but you will find what works for you!

Here I have aligned my small image to the left. This causes my text to wrap to the right.

left.jpg

In this example I have made the image larger and you will notice that my text is broken up to fit.

right.jpg

To align your Image while you are inserting the image, use the drop down menu at the bottom of the overlay window. Choose the direction you want to align your image.

align.jpg

To align your image once it’s already in the block, hover your mouse over the image and click the gear icon. Choose Alignment and then the direction you want to align your image.

Cat.jpg

We’ve got some tips on  Let us know if you have any questions!

Does anything in this thread look different to you? Check out our Toolkit post

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
1 REPLY
Honored Contributor

Re: How to wrap text around an image

Don't forget about padding. 

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!