cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

I am having trouble resending an email to and additional tagged contact

All Star

I am having trouble resending an email to and additional tagged contact

Please include an option to resend an email to a person have you've added to a tag. That would make life much more efficient Or am I missing how to do that?
Tags (4)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: I am having trouble resending an email to and additional tagged contact

Hello Laurie,

Excellent question!

QuickSend allows you to choose individual contacts from your lists and send them any email, including survey and event invitations, without having to create a new list. It also allows you to search and select contacts across multiple lists.

To use QuickSend:

1. After logging into Constant Contact, click Contacts.
  2. Search or browse for contacts you want to email.
  3. Click the check box by each contact you want to include in your QuickSend.
    Note: QuickSend will not remember contacts selected on multiple pages. You may want to use a search to narrow your results or repeat these instructions for contacts on additional pages.
  4. Click More Actions in your upper menu.
  5. Select "QuickSend" from the drop-down.
  6. Select an email from the list of your previously sent emails.
  7. Click Send to X Recipient. The number on the button will verify how many contacts you've selected.

Your email will be sent to your contacts within about fifteen minutes. Emails resent using QuickSend are removed temporarily from your email reports and placed in "scheduled" status. Once the email is sent, any new reporting information will be available as a part of the results from the initial email sending.

I hope this answers your question. Please let me know how it goes. :smileyhappy:

Regards,

Juan Ramirez
Social Support and Community
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"