Occasional Visitor
RobL8

Re: I can't edit my Templete on my ipad

I was very diss appointed when I discovered I could not create emails on my new ipad3. I have referred many people to CC because your excellent product. Im surprised that being a leader in your industry you are not compatable with portable devices since that is where members like me are "living". Can you provide an estimate of when your new app will be available rather than saying"we are working on it?" thanks so much!
Visitor
myepicmodel

this is terrible not being able to edit on the ipad and the constant contact app is garbage. please fix.
Jarrad_M
Topics: 276
Kudos: 235
Solutions: 89

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your feedback. While we do not have any new info on a new iPad app or functionality, please keep the requests coming and we'll continue to submit them on your behalf.

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Frequent Visitor
MimiM2

We would also benefit greatly if you had iPad functionality. Interesting that an editor can open up within the support forum, but not to edit an email! Thanks, Mimi
Occasional Visitor
RonL9

Just switched all of us to iPads. If Constant Contact does not adapt to this platform, we will need to find a different platform. Please rectify!
Clique_Marketing
Topics: 14
Kudos: 88
Ideas: 10
Solutions: 12

Re: I can't edit my Template on my ipad

[ Edited ]

You folks need to "blame Steven Jobs"  for making the decision not to implement Java on the iPad.

The CTCT use of Java as an editing platform intends to make it accessible from as many hardware platforms as possible, with the exception of the narrow minded iPad environment.

Both Java and Flash are the corner stone of the web.  Both of which Apple chose to ignore. Why?  Politics?  Power?

Actually power and battery are the best responses I've discovered. - Flash and Java are not known for their lightweight CPU usage and would expose the actual lack of power that an IPad really has.

Consider a dual core- Android based tablet if you want to enjoy the rich environment of the Internet, the iPad without support for both of those is just a high priced toy, used to read email and surf the web.

I'd be shocked if CTCT came out with an iPad editor considering some of the other lower lying fruit they have been ignoring.

Occasional Visitor
MarilynD85008

PLEASE FIX THIS! We use constant contact for all mass communication and now it's impossible.
MichaelJ7

Greetings,

Allow one more voice to express the need for a fully functional Constant Contact app for iPad. It's a busy planet, and we often have to edit, create, send newsletters in a hurry - even when we're away from our desktops or laptops.

Thanks for passing these requests on to the tech/development department! :]

- WoodSongs Old-Time Radio Hour [crew member]

Occasional Visitor
JenniferD67

Add me to the group that wants to be able to edit my constant contact emails on my ipad. The CC app for ipad sucks. I may have to switch to another email program if I can find one that allows me to edit on my ipad. I travel and I need tthe flexibility to do that.

Jarrad_M
Topics: 276
Kudos: 235
Solutions: 89

Hi,

While I have nothing new to report on this, I have added your feedback to those that have already requested a more robust iPad app.

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!