cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Images missing from downloaded emails

Highlighted
All Star

Images missing from downloaded emails

Surprisingly, the same images go missing when I download copies of my sent emails. One week they're included in the PDF download, the next they're not. What gives?
Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

Re: Images missing from downloaded emails

Hello @HVLMedia

I am sorry to hear that this is happening.  Would you be able to send me an email with the PDF files attached so that we can take a look at them?  You can email them to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username and a reference to this post.  

Also, can you tell me when you are downloading the PDF are you making any adjustments to the PDF, like the orientation, scale, or color? 

Thanks, 

All Star

Hi Samantha,

The first file, appropriately named, is missing the three images that are in the second file:

1. Remember To Vote!
  2. Roast Beef Flyer
  3. Pasta Buffet Flyer

Two images are contained in both files, however:

• Bus Trip
  • Greenview logo

As I looked at the difference between the two downloads in Adobe Reader at the same 50% view, I wondered if the culprit could be that the second file is ‘smaller’ than the first in both file size and amount of info on each page. That probably occurred in the size I chose to download, i.e., in your Download screen, files come in at 100%, but can be viewed at 50%. My assumption that the first file was downloaded at the 100% view, the second file at the 50% view proved fruitless as additional downloads couldn’t prove my theory. Hence, I turned to CC for help.

I look forward to what you discover.

Honored Contributor

Hello @HVLMedia

Thank you for posting this information within the Community. It looks like we replied to your case #16430651 about this at the beginning of last week.  Did you receive that email?  If not, let us know and we can re-send the email.