cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Introducing PicMonkey: Our Awesome New Image Editor

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Introducing PicMonkey: Our Awesome New Image Editor

pic monkey.png

As you may have heard, our previous image editing provider, Picnik, is shutting down on April 19th.

Google purchased Picnik a couple of years ago and has decided to no longer support the program, which is a bummer. Our users had grown to love Picnik and how easy it was to create awesome looking images.

Read More

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
3 REPLIES 3
All Star

Re: Introducing PicMonkey: Our Awesome New Image Editor

I find picmonkey very slow for a single image editor and saving it. It's very cumbersome for multiple images in 1 block! Can you batch edit and batch save?

Thanks!

Wendy

Honored Contributor

Thank you for your feedback, Wendy. We do not have a batch uploader at this time in the Library tab.  However, if you are in a block in an email, you can click to insert an Image and there is the ability to upload multiple iamge files there.  We are working on bringing this functionality to you in the future. No set date as of yet.

PicMonkey in our product will only edit an image at a time. I'm not sure if you go directly to their site if you can batch edit there.

I'll pass your feedback on.

Honored Contributor

This post thread is archived, content is saved for education. Links will not be updated. If you need additional information please create a new post.