Occasional Visitor
JustWorld

Link from aConstant Contact email to a page in a multi page pdf?

I have about a 30 page newsletter that I premote with my Constant Contact emails , and I would like to link the readers of the email from the email directly to a given page of the pdf that is posted on my web site.  I thought looking on line that there would be some kind of html link I could use like http://sitename/filepath/filename.pdf#bookmarkname to get it to work.  So far its not working. If I can't do this how have others worked around this problem?
Thanks!
CathyH10

Re: Link from aConstant Contact email to a page in a multi page pdf?

Was this ever resolved?  I have been having a similar problem.  Sometimes it links to the correct page but sometimes it doesn't.  Does this vary by brower?  Any advice on how to fix this issue?

Marissa_R
Topics: 435
Kudos: 215
Blog Posts: 306
Solutions: 85

Re: Link from aConstant Contact email to a page in a multi page pdf?

[ Edited ]

Hi Cathy,

We don't have a specific way to save or point to a specific page in a pdf with multiple pages. But I did a Google Search and found this answer.  I'm not sure if you need a specific version of Adobe to do this, but it's a step in the right direction. I googled "save a page of a pdf as a separate pdf".  

The instructions say this:

Document > Pages > Extract 

Specify which pages to extract 
Press OK 
Pages you specified will appear in a new document 
You can save this under a new file name 

This is all in the help section..search for 'extract pages'

I hope that helps!

Marissa Rogers
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!