cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Master Template For Email

Advisor

Master Template For Email

It's important to me that the emails that I send out have a consistent look. To that end, when I go to write a new email, I have simply been doing a "copy" of the previous week's email and then I just changed the content that needs changing for the new document. In a further effort to TRY (not sure if that is what I did or not) and make it even simpler, I created a "Master Email" and it's from that one that I plan to modify each week. However, it's now occurred to me that the "Master" copy is going to scroll off the bottom of my list of emails and will not be as accessible to me, as it is now, without a few extra steps.

In my effort to simplify my process, have I made it more complex than it needs to be? Is there a way for me to save the email that I really like and have personalized as a template?

3 REPLIES

Re: Master Template For Email

Hello,

Unfortunately the way you have created the draft email and used it to copy is the only workaround to this currently. Making a copy of the Master template is a great way to keep the emails consistent. I understand your concerns about it falling to the second page so  I thought of some creative solutions! One idea would be to name the template something like "2012 Master Template", so when you pull up your list of existing emails all you would need to do is click the "Email Name" link to sort them alphabetically so your "2012 Master Template" would come up first.  The second thing I wanted to point out is that you can control the number of emails that will show on the one page. This is on the "Show" drop down menu. I have highlighted both below for you.

existingemails.jpg

I will be sure to pass this feedback along on your behalf for future updates!

Hope this helps,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Advisor

Good information to have. Thank you.

This post thread is archived, content is saved for education. Links will not be updated. If you need additional information please create a new post. 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!