cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

My Library for Photos

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

My Library for Photos

Does anyone know a way to search the "My Library" by photo name? I have a significant number of images in there and it is often difficult and time consuming to scroll down searching by filename. It would be a lot easier to enter a search string. 

4 REPLIES 4
Honored Contributor

Re: My Library for Photos

Hi Anthony,

There is not a search engine for you to locate images with, but I'll go ahead and submit feedback on your behalf to see if this is something we can add in the future.

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

Seaching for Photos by name

It thing it would be so much easier if I could find old photos by typing in a name rather than having to scan down from old-new or the beginning or end of the alphabet. Love the photo embetterment!

Thanks

Re: Seaching for Photos by name

Thanks for your ideas, Meaghan, I've submitted them on your behalf for future updates!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Re: Seaching for Photos by name

This post thread is archived, content is saved for education. Links will not be updated. If you need additional information please create a new post. 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution