cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Quick Tip: ABCs of AB Testing

Visitor

Re: Quick Tip: ABCs of AB Testing

Not to beat a dead horse here, but AB testing is an absolute must. For many serious marketers, the lack of this feature would mean an immediate disqualification as a vendor. Any leaders in email marketing automatically can not recommend CC because of this. I like Constant Contact for many things, but if it was up to me, we would leave over this feature. I really hope this gets added soon.

Has there been any progress on this? It's now November 2013. A/B testing is desperatley needed.

Hard to justify using Constant Contact when it is missing a feature people take for granted.

Frequent Visitor

I am considering switching to MailChimp, in great part due to the lack of easy or automated A/B testing in Constant Contact. It's so frustrating to have to do this manually, and I feel like CC is really falling behind by not having this feature. I know it's 'being considered', but I'm not sure if that's enough any more, for me.

Highlighted
Visitor

I agree we really need ab testing.  

Occasional Visitor

Will you ever be adding this feature? It's hugely important for email marketing and we shouldn;t have to 'hack' it by recreating and importing seperate lists. Can you build a split test function into the existing system to make it easy to split test any list? THanks

CTCT Employee

Hi Jason, 

I appreciate the feedback! The current, manual methodology we afford you in the product is definitely not the best experience--especially when people are strapped for time.

We are currently exploring and planning for this feature, but your feedback is important in determining priority and progress, so please keep the input and votes coming. 

I will be sure to update this thread with any activity on this request. 

Thank you,

Min Lee
Product Manager
Constant Contact
Established Member

Not sure how you guys determine your development priorities but maybe a survey would be good instead of individual extremely frustrated votes in the help community and agitated calls to your support team (**guilty!**). I would guess that A/B testing would get pretty high marks, but then again, I'm just one company...

I'm right there with you. If [ ***Competitor*** ] will allow me to test my list before I committ, I'll easily make the move.

CMA

I'm perplexed and astonished that CC have replied several times and not even given a timeline for implementation.

You're a marketing email provider and you don't do automatic A/B testing.

You clearly don't understand the industry you're in.

Bizarre.

Consider this a very disappointed customer who will look elsewhere for a provider.

Just ran across this thread and I wanted to offer a vote for A/B testing being a critical component of any email strategy today.