cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Quick Tip: ABCs of AB Testing

Honored Contributor

Re: Quick Tip: ABCs of AB Testing

Hi, 

Thanks for posting.  I will pass your feedback along about this.  

Occasional Contributor

Another confused/disappointed customer looking for an easier way to do AB testing on a list of 36,000+. Right now I am supposed to export, separate into two files and then import all the contacts into two separate list? There has got to be a simpler way to do this, especially one where my account won't be put on a temporary hold for the suspicious behavior of "importing" too many contacts. This has been a thread for over a year now, please get this fixed!

CTCT Employee

Hi @CEEMktg .

I definitely understand that this must be frustrating for you. A good way to do AB Testing with Constant Contact is using our tagging feature. For example you can have a large list called...General Interest. Then you can tag half of the list as A and half of the list as B. When you send, you can choose to Narrow it down by tag and choose Tag A and then Tag B.

Unfortunately this is probably the easiest way to do something like this. If you'd like to see this improved I would leave your feedback in our Contact Management and Reporting Feedback area.

Melissa M
Community and Social Support Intern

If you find my post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
Honored Contributor

This post thread is archived, content is saved for education. Links will not be updated. If you need additional information please create a new post.