cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Quick Tips: Five Minute Layout Fixes

CTCT Employee

Quick Tips: Five Minute Layout Fixes

Looking for some ways to pep up your email? These tips take just a few minutes but can make a huge difference in the look of your newsletter!

• Customize Your Greeting – Even if you don’t have first and last names for all of your contacts, taking the time to customize your greeting is a great way to make your email feel more “you.”
  • Table of Contents – Adding a table of contents or using anchor links in your email can help you guide your readers to  the important stuff.
  • Snazzy Links – Keep in mind that you can use whatever text you want as a link. So you don’t always have to stick with “click here”. Be creative, be catchy!

Adding that extra little to your emails can make a big difference. And when it doesn’t take a lot of time to do, it’s even sweeter.

Jaime McCall
Knowledge Base Writer
Constant Contact
2 REPLIES 2
Honored Contributor

Re: Quick Tips: Five Minute Layout Fixes

Hi Jaime,

I think everyone should consider adding a Table of Contents block or Anchor Tags to their email as it allows readers to focus on what matters most to them.

Thanks for sharing,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

Re: Quick Tips: Five Minute Layout Fixes

This post thread is archived, content is saved for education. Links will not be updated. If you need additional information please create a new post. 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!