cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Ready to quit over shoddy service

Occasional Visitor

Ready to quit over shoddy service

I have been trying to send an emergency message for more than 12 hours. The help desk is closed. My post apparently has a Link that is too long. Found this out two hours ago by scrolling down from the schedule page. No email alert to me. Me to say which link is too long. Not able to use bitly to make shorter link. My two word solution: vertical response. Fix this or give me my money back
2 REPLIES

Re: Ready to quit over shoddy service

I'm sorry about the trouble. Please send me your username and the name of your email at social_support@constantcontact.com and I'll be happy to help you out.

David

Community and Social Media Support

Re: Ready to quit over shoddy service

This post thread is archived, content is saved for education. Links will not be updated. If you need additional information please create a new post. 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!