cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Small white space above header image in new mobile template

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Small white space above header image in new mobile template

In the recently-added mobile template, there is a small white space above any header image I add to my email, which looks awkward. There is no option to remove this with html on the new template, so I am kind of stuck. It would be great to have this fixed to remove the white space, or at least change that part to another colour. Is there a solution to this? Thanks, Cam
Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Small white space above header image in new mobile template

Hi @HeatherK9

Depending on the template you are using you should be able to adjust this space using a different block or by adjusting the colored backgrounds. Here's an example:

2015-09-24_10-17-57.jpg

Can you tell me the name of the email you are working on so I can take a closer look?

Thanks, 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Participant

Hi Hannah,

An example email is: The ARC Ensemble Opens the 2015.16 Season at Koerner Hall - Sep. 26 

I would like to have a full width header image, and I do not want the email background to be purple like the colour of the header.

It ends up looking like this:

headerissue.png

Thanks,

Cam

Thanks for the detail! At this time the space can't be removed in a template like the one you have chosen with the block border. This is great feedback for the future and your specific situation is very helpful. Thanks again!

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Honored Contributor

Hannah,

I love the response. You make a bug sound like a wonderful thing.