cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Sneak Peek: The New MyLibrary & MyLibrary Plus

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Sneak Peek: The New MyLibrary & MyLibrary Plus

Great news! We have some exciting new features coming to you with our MyLibrary and MyLibrary Plus!  Now you can have access to thousands of stock images, upload not only PDFs, but PowerPoint presentations, Word Documents, and Excel Spreadsheets to share within your email!  You can even upload photos directly from Facebook!

Check out the video below to learn more!  Share your comments with us too!

Or click here if the video doesn't display.

4 REPLIES 4
Frequent Visitor

Re: Sneak Peek: The New MyLibrary & MyLibrary Plus

There's no video tutorial showing here.  Hmmmm?

CTCT Employee

Hi Elena. It's showing up for me just fine, so I'm not sure why it's not showing for you. However, if you can't see it, you can go to the video directly by clicking here.

Jeff Gilson
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

no video here either so you're not the only one

Honored Contributor

Hi Catherine,

I see that you're using Firefox version 24 and I just upgraded my Firefox to that version and I as well can no longer see the video.

Here is the direct link to youtube while I figure out why it isn't working in FF 24. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!