Occasional Participant
BillG81
Accepted Solution

Table Width

I am using a template that has "Columns" but in the style sheet there is no reference to column width. The main article box is a table according to the HTML. I want to create just one large box, but it still only utilizes the right portion of the window. 

I am using the theater template, and had adjusted the style sheet as follows:

.COLWIDTH{
width:600px;
}

.MAINWIDTH{
}

.TEMPLATEWIDTH{
}

Still no love. Any suggestions? I just want one box that is the width of the template for a general announcement. 

Thanks for your help. 

Occasional Participant
BillG81

Re: Table Width

The table for each box is set at 100%. All this does is keep me from adding a box in the space to the left of the article box I am trying to enlarge. 

Marissa_R
Topics: 435
Kudos: 215
Blog Posts: 306
Solutions: 85

Hi Bill,

Is it ok if I take a look at your account to see what your email looks like?

If you're starting from scratch, you can always choose one of our Horizontal Blocks templates. Those are set up with full width blocks.

You can also delete all blocks on the right side. Then you can drag and drop your block down or up so that it fills the entire width of the template.

Let me know if that makes sense!

Marissa Rogers
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Participant
BillG81

You can look at the account. The email in question is the Oklahoma Announcement. I deleted every block but the logo which is the right size, then added them back in. Still all justified to the right. 

CTCT Employee
Jayson_G

Hi Bill,

I see that you are having some difficulty getting the template layout exactly how you want it. I'd be more than happy to assist you. I was able to correct this issue for you by changing that section that says COLWIDTH in the style sheet to 0 and leaving main as 600. The reason for this is because COLWIDTH is the left column width as whole. So by reducing that to 0 the main width of the blocks on the right hand side take over. I made a copy of your email in your account with these changes reflected. You can find the copy under the name t2copy of Oklahoma Announcement. Please let me know if these changes work for you.

Sincerely,

Jayson Gonzalez

Community Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Occasional Participant
BillG81

That is it exactly. Thank you very much. I was confused with the column width, but no designation of left or right column. Should have realized it would have defaulted to left. 

Thanks again.

CTCT Employee
Jayson_G

I'm very happy to hear that Bill, please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns when using our products.

Thank you for using Constant Contact.

Regards

Jayson Gonzalez

Community Support