cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Undue change of text color

Frequent Visitor

Undue change of text color

Greetings Everyone,

Please I need some assistance on how I copy and paste content for before schedule. Usually what I do is copy and paste what I need from our website onto the newsletter template. I use Alumni newsletter Template. My theme color is Red and it is usually remains so when I copy and paste content into the Newsletter. However, after sending out the newsletter, the readers including me see the headlines which is red as blue. I chose red for the headline colors but upon sending out the newsletter it changes some of the headlines to blue. Please why is this so?

2 REPLIES 2
Honored Contributor

Re: Undue change of text color

Hello!

I'm sorry to hear that this is happening. When you copy/paste from outside content sometimes the HTML disagrees with each other. I would paste your content in always without styles. And if the content still does not format the way you want, I would then click on "Clear Styles > Entire Block, or Selected Text" and then reformat the block.

Another thing is if you are copying the emails month over month, you may want to add new blocks instead of using the original block.

I hope that helps. If you have any further questions, please let us know!

Re: Undue change of text color

This post thread is archived, content is saved for education. Links will not be updated. If you need additional information please create a new post. 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!