cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Unwanted Image Description pulled from Library

Highlighted
All Star

Unwanted Image Description pulled from Library

When i try to insert an image from a URL, no matter what i type  in for Image Description, it pulls the image description from the first image in my Image Library.

help!

4 REPLIES 4
Honored Contributor

Re: Unwanted Image Description pulled from Library

Hi,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. This is a known issue that we are working to resolve. The workaround is to go into the HTML of the block and manually change the description.

I hope this helps,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Advisor

I am experiencing the same issue as LL.  I figured that i would remove the description assigned to my images in my library (i only have 5; i FTP images to a site and dont use CC image hosting).  However, i cannot find out how to remove the descriptions.   In the MY LIBRARY: IMAGES window, it lists my images and there is an option to edit with picnik. But i am told that i have to delete an image in order to edit.  Frankly, i dont want to edit the image (and i dont want to delete them either), just remove the description. How do i do this?

Honored Contributor

Hi Chris,

If you click the MyLibrary tab and go into your image library and click on the thumbnail of your image, you should be able to edit the description. I tested this and was able to change my description. You may need to delete the image in your email after changing the description and re insert it.

If you continue to have trouble with this, you will want to go into Code View and change the description.

We hope to have this resolved soon.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

This post thread is archived, content is saved for education. Links will not be updated. If you need additional information please create a new post. 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution