cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Upgrade to MyLibraryPlus!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Upgrade to MyLibraryPlus!

Our Frequently Asked Questions section is one of our highest accessible areas on our website.  Support reps use this site every day, for almost all customer interactions.  This month, we’re going to go over our top 12 most viewed Frequently Asked Questions.

If you can believe it, our number 1 viewed FAQ this past month was FAQ 1849: Upgrade to MyLibrary Plus.  This is great news! This means that customers like you want to use more images in their accounts and to have access to our Stock Image Gallery.  Or maybe their looking for ways to use MyLibrary.  Either way, if you’d like to upgrade to MyLibrary Plus, you can go to the My Account link up in the top right of your account.

My Account.png

On the left, you will see all the products that are available to you.  Next to MyLibrary, you’ll see Upgrade to MyLibrary Plus. 

Upgrade to MyLibrary Plus.png

That will add that product to your account and will be available immediately.  Now you'll even be able to organize your images into Folders!

So what are you waiting for?  For $5/month, start using MyLibrary Plus now and you can have 50mb of images and PDFs to use in your emails!

FAQ: 1849: Upgrade to MyLibrary Plus

1 REPLY 1

Re: Upgrade to MyLibraryPlus!

This post thread is archived, content is saved for education. Links will not be updated. If you need additional information please create a new post. 

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!