cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Using my font.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Using my font.

Hey there.

My site and all my stationary is in Trajan Pro.  I don't want to change this.  I bought the font and have an .otf file.

Can I upload my font and use it?  I also use American Typwriter light.  I use the Trajan for the titles and the typewriter for the body.

2 REPLIES
Valued Contributor

Re: Using my font.

Hey Jeff,

So ultimately putting in your own font is going to be an HTML code edit. The list of fonts that we have for quick use are what we call "web safe" fonts because most computer owners have those fonts installed on their machine. If they don't have the font installed, the computer will make the best guess and we try to avoid that because don't know what the computer will choose between Times New Roman or Greek Symbols. It really depends on how the system reads it.

However, I did make up a video on how to insert that code so those customers with Trajan Pro can view this as intended. You can view that here: http://screencast.com/t/ZRKYwOx7Y

If you have any questions, let me know!

Joe

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Honored Contributor

Re: Using my font.

This post thread is archived, content is saved for education. Links will not be updated. If you need additional information please create a new post. 

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!