cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

We'd like to hear your ideas on a New Name for the Community!!!

Honored Contributor

We'd like to hear your ideas on a New Name for the Community!!!

Hey everyone! Great news! We have some big changes in store for this Community and with these is a new name. Our Community is nothing without our members, and we're enlisting you to help us come up with a new name for the Community - currently ConnectUP!

We want the new Community name to reflect what our members come here for everyday:  

• Sharing business information, best practices, ideas and inspiration.
  • A place for small businesses and organizations to find specific answers, discover valuable relevant information and connect with others like you.

This is a call to action!

We want our members actively participating as we evolve the Community. First we need a name, something catchy and to the point. We'd also love to hear what you want from this evolved Community.  All suggestions are welcomed and will be reviewed. If your suggested name is picked, you will receive a template designed to match your website, a $99.00 value.

I can't wait to hear from you and see your suggestions. Post comments here.

Thanks,

Jarrad

* You may not be able to see comments if you are in Internet Explorer, but they are being recorded.

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Tags (1)
13 REPLIES
Occasional Participant

Give us a New Name for the Community and Receive a Free Website Match

Hi I think you should remain the Community InteraCCt Interact with two CC's for... well... er... um "Constant Contact"
Occasional Participant

Give us a New Name for the Community and Receive a Free Website Match

Hi I made a wee error above - I meant to say... I think you should RENAME the Community InteraCCt Interact with two CC's for... well... er... um "Constant Contact" Or if the two CC's scare you then simply INTERACT. Cheers guys - ! ) x
Honored Contributor

Give us a New Name for the Community and Receive a Free Website Match Template

Thanks for responding Shirley! I like it! Everyone else....keep those names coming!
Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Occasional Participant

Second name I have is "The Hub"
Honored Contributor

I really like the Hub. Keep the names coming! If we pick your name you will have a template custom designed to match the look and feel of your website. We'll match colors, images, links, etc. The team we have in place that creates these website match templates are great and it's a great way to brand your emails!
Jarrad

Valued Contributor

I would call it "Customer Forum" because that is what it is. Fancy, cute and/or catchy names are okay, but if they don't convey the actual purpose and functions many customers will never click on the link and therefore miss out on this resource. We are all aware that the forum needs some changes to make it work better; concealing it under a name that does not reflect its purpose would be counterproductive.

Occasional Participant

Is there a closing date on this Jarrad? Have a Great Christmas & New Year by the way! ) x

Honored Contributor

"The InBox" with the text overlaid on a standard desktop in box. The reason behind the name is that we are all striving to end up in our members "Inbox"

Participating Solution Provider

Hello, I like Shirley's suggestion of the name Interact. However, instead of her idea of "InteraCCt," I would lean towards InterACT so that the emphasis is on action while maintaining correct spelling. Perhaps the Constant Contact colors of blue and gold could be used within the name for emphasis and clarify, i.e. "Inter" in gold and "ACT" in blue. My other suggestions would be "Constant Interact" and "Constant Community" to imply continuous access to help and interaction with other Constant Contact users. Thanks, Maureen Dudley Dudley & Nunez Communications

Maureen Dudley
Dudley & Nunez Communications
Master Certified Solution Provider
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!