Solution Provider

Wedding Invitations

Are there more ready made templates that one can use to send out wedding email invitations ?

Topics: 276
Kudos: 266
Solutions: 89

Re: Wedding Invitations

Hi Upin,

The great thing about Constant Contact is that you can customize any template to fit your needs. Because a template is in a certain category, does not mean it can only be used for that interest. You can manipulate the images, colors, fonts, blocks etc. I would suggest you find a layout you like and let your creativity take over! You should also check out www.colorcop.net for assistance with matching your colors.

Thanks

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Solution Provider

I was thinking more on the lines of getting clipart, as well as being able to insert musical notes,etc

A message box for replies to the email embedded within the email would also be preferable. 

Topics: 276
Kudos: 266
Solutions: 89

You may want to consider our Event Marketing product. This would allow your contacts to register and confirm they're coming to the wedding. You would also be able to keep track of those who are not attending or who have not yet responded and act accordingly.

I hope this helps,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Solution Provider

Thanks

This post thread is archived, content is saved for education. Links will not be updated. If you need additional information please create a new post. 

Hannah McClure
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution