Regular Advisor

What's Wrong with Constant Contact TODAY?!?

I know this is not a "Me" problem.  I am getting constant errors, images showing up as red x's, temporarily unavailable, etc.  WHAT IS GOING ON? 

Occasional Contributor

Re: What's Wrong with Constant Contact TODAY?!?

Same here - it was working this morning - but this afternoon it just hangs and crashes. Not very good when we have a newsletter to go out which has now been delayed.

I've tried Chrome, IE + Firefox.

Frequent Visitor

I agree!  It is making me insane and has already set my newsletter back by three hours! Come on, Constant Contact...I switched because I thought I was going to avoid these kinds of issues i was having with other services.

Occasional Advisor

ever since this drag and drop functionality, CC has been very poorly responsive. pages sit there and freeze for minutes at a time. chrome asks to kill the page but eventually it works... 

in the future with upgrades it might make sense to allow them to be turned off or give an option to opt-in or at least configure which options you'd like. 

Appreciate the changes in general, but not when they interrupt service 

Topics: 629
Kudos: 278
Blog Posts: 342
Solutions: 137

Hi Everyone!

My apologies for my delay in responding here.

We're currently experiencing login difficulty, slowness on the site, being timed out, as well as having a sending delay of emails.

Please hang in there as our Engineers are working hard to resolve.

You can also check out our status site here for more information.

Also, you can follow me on Twitter at @CTCTHelp for immediate updates.

Thank you for your patience.

Marissa Rogers
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here
Regular Advisor

Now that you mention it these issues have been happening since the latest upgrade.  It would be so nice to opt out of these updates.  I was doing just fine before the latest one happened : /

Occasional Advisor

i can now upload a new image, but the image interface is blank, so i can't choose or insert anything. any ETA would be great, since it will change the nature of the content of our mailing.

Topics: 629
Kudos: 278
Blog Posts: 342
Solutions: 137

I've had 3 people report trouble with images. We're not seeing anything with that feature. Please try clearing your cache.

Kinetica - I don't think you can opt out of upgrades. I believe it goes out to everyone. But I'll pass on your feedback.

*UPDATE*  Login and slowness in the system have improved.  Sending is still delayed.

Marissa Rogers
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here

Hi kinetica,

Thanks for your patience today. All earlier issues have been resolved. If you have an email scheduled it may take some times to send out as we catch up but you should be able to work in Constant Contact without trouble now. Please let us know if you are still having trouble.

Hannah

Hannah McClure
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

Yes!! Me as well...Dallas TX here. Unable to login to check status of email sent out earlier. Been locked out for about an hour so far this afternoon.

Andy