Occasional Visitor
ContinentalCan

Why cant we convert mailer into PDF format

Need to send a specific mailer in PDF format so we forward to an associates mailing list for a one time mailing.
Can this be done ????

Marissa_R
Topics: 435
Kudos: 215
Blog Posts: 306
Solutions: 85

Why cant we convert mailer into PDF format

[ Edited ]

HI Bruce,

At this time, we do not offer a way to convert our emails into a PDF. You can however subscribe to our Archive product for $5/month and archive your email. By arching your email, you will obtain a URL that you can give your associate to mail to their list. You can sign up for Archive by going to the My Account link in your account, and then upgrading to Archive. Here is an FAQ on more information about Converting an email into a PDF. http://conta.cc/fvdYvW

I hope that helps!

Marissa W. Community & Social Media Support Representative

Marissa Rogers
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Participant
razncain in tulsa

can i convert my e-mail to pdf format?

Jarrad_M
Topics: 276
Kudos: 234
Solutions: 89

[ Edited ]

Hi Lori, At this time you cannot convert your email to a PDF. What were you looking to do? Thanks, Jarrad

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Occasional Participant
razncain in tulsa

[ Edited ]

I want to archive old newsletters on my web site. I read about the archiving feature on CC and don't mind paying $5/mo for that - does that take you to a page on the CC site. Does it open in a new window?

Clique_Marketing
Topics: 13
Kudos: 88
Ideas: 10
Solutions: 12

[ Edited ]

If you are going to created many information pieces I strongly suggest signing up for the archive option. It does take you off site, but if that's an issue you can use an iFrame to cloak it on your own site.

Marissa_R
Topics: 435
Kudos: 215
Blog Posts: 306
Solutions: 85

[ Edited ]

Hi Lori, Archive would take them to a new window or tab. The archived email is stored on our servers. Here is a link to our Archive tutorial so that you can learn what it has to offer. :smileyhappy: It's about 10 minutes long. http://www.constantcontact.com/display_media.jsp?id=13t I hope that helps! Marissa W. Community & Social Media Support Representative

Marissa Rogers
Community & Social Media Support

Occasional Participant
razncain in tulsa

[ Edited ]

Can someone send me a link to a site already set up with the archive link? I've already watched the tutorial - would just like to see how it looks on a site. My e-mail is lcain@tulsarealtors.com Also would like info regarding using CC in place of Top Producer if someone could send me info on that as well. Thanks!

Occasional Participant
Colleen_M

[ Edited ]

I have an Adobe Print Driver that allows me to convert anything I want to print into a PDF. I can then easily load them to my website.

Occasional Participant
Colleen_M

[ Edited ]

On one more note, you will have to receive the email, then send it to the Adobe PDF Printer.