Occasional Participant
MarkStorey

Why won't my hyperlink show up?

I am creating an internet link in an article box, and it doesn't show up. When I highlight the text, it does appear in blue, but when I remove the cursor, it goes back to white. I try changing the font coloer, and the hyperlink text stays white, and not visible.

Anybody have any insights about this?
Regular Advisor
Procrastinator

Did you check the html code?

Occasional Participant
MarkStorey

Not sure what you mean re checking the html code. I copied the url from the site I was on, clicked on the 'link,' icon in CC, then pasted it into the frame with http:// in it (with text for the link in the frame above that). That's worked in the past, without any problems, and this problem just started last month, and this one. Oddly enough, I had the problem in one Article box last month, not another. I delete the problem box, re-added it and all was fine. That proc didn't work today. Thanks for your inpt.

Occasional Participant
MarkStorey

I kept trying unil I got it to work. All's well now, and I have to agree with others, that the online editor is really kludgey.

Occasional Participant
Select_Screen_Prints

Highlight the text you want to be a hyperlink, click on the "Link" button on the left hand column. In the pop-up box, next to the "text to display" box, change the font color there, and it will appear in the color you want. You have to apply the color changes in both places in order for the link to appear the way you want in your email.

Occasional Participant
MarkStorey

Thanks SelectScreenPrints, I didn't make it very clear in my first post that I have done that, and the font went back to white when not highlighted, and couldn't be read. Seems like fussing with it over and over (deleting the text, replacing the article box, copy/pasting other links that work) eventually fixes the problem. Now, if I could just figure out which of those items was the fix.