07-08-2011 09:34 AM
Once an email has been sent, you cannot edit the email or the View as Webpage section. You can make a copy of the email to edit if you wish to send it out again, however we advise against this. If a contact receives the same email twice, they're more likely to mark the email as spam. If you do wish to make a copy, follow these steps:
- Find the email on the Home or Email Marketing > My Emails page.
- Click the email name link. The "Details" page displays for an email in Draft status and the Sent Email Summary page displays for a Sent email.
- Click the Copy button.
Note: If the Copy body is grayed out, the event invitation already occurred. You will need to create a new email.
- Name the new copy and click Next.
- Navigate through the Email Wizard and make the necessary content changes.
- Click Save or Save & Continue.
- Select a list and click Next.
- Schedule an email delivery time and click Finish.
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"