cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

images

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

images

The images will only stay centered on the page. I want to have the ability (like I did before!) to move the images to the left , right or center. And I'm finding it hard to find help.
Tags (4)
3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

Re: images

HI @LaurieC87

I'm sorry that you were having difficulty aligning your images in your email. I took a look at one of your recently sent emails and I was able to click on the image and drag it to the right (it was on the left) in the Chrome browser. Are you still having difficulty?

If so, please let me know which browser(s) you've tried and how you're trying to move the images. 

For immediate assistance, you can reach out to our Support Team.

Frequent Visitor

I'm trying to move the image from left side (it's centered right now and won't go either way!)

Honored Contributor

Hi @LaurieC87

I apologize that you were still having difficulty with aligning your image in your email. I see that you were able to get in contact with one of our Support Representatives who was able to get you situated by using a different template for you.

If there's anything else I can assist you with please let us know!