JessicaR548

newsletters

Hello,

We have been having serious challenges with our Constant Contact newsletters.  We work on it for hours just to find that it changes the fonts, the spacing, and even word arrangement at times.  Even after correcting it several times, it just alters it again.  I have heard from other local business owners that they are having the same problem, to the extent that they either stopped sending newsletters or changed companies.  Any suggestions / advice on this?  We appreciate it!

Marissa_R
Topics: 434
Kudos: 215
Blog Posts: 306
Solutions: 85

Re: newsletters

Hi Jessica,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulties with your newsletter and for your frustration. I'd be happy to help you with this.

We've found that the customers that have this happen are working in copies of previously created emails.  Making a copy is not the problem, it's that when you use the same blocks.  What you would want to do is in your copy, delete the old block and then add a brand new one. Use the new one for your content. This way there is no hidden, problematic coding on the backend that is going to distort your formatting.

You can also before you add the new block, set up the colors and fonts you want under Global Colors & Fonts on the left. Then when you add the new block, it will already have those settings.

I hope that helps!

Marissa Rogers
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!