cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Accessing Emails from Old Events

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Accessing Emails from Old Events

My events are often different so I cannot just copy every event, but I would like to be able to copy some of the emails that I have drafted.  Once an event has archived I am not able to access the emails that have been sent. Could there be some way to have an accessable list of emails sent?

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Accessing Emails from Old Events

AimeeG92,

Thank you for your post. 

The ability to copy previous emails is a capability of our Email Marketing product which I noticed you do not have.  Event emails would show up there, giving you the ability to produce a copy of that email and then edit it and alter the information it contains and the registration link to the proper event.

Currently, there is not a way to copy an event email and only the email (not the event as well) from within EventSpot.  On your behalf, I've added the suggestion of "having a way to see a list of all Event Emails and be able to copy them into different events" as a great suggestion for EventSpot and posted it for our developers.  Thank you for the great idea!

If you have any additional questions, or if you just need some help, please feel free to respond to this message with the details, or call our Support Team directly at (866) 289-2101. Our hours are Monday-Thursday 7am-11pm ET, Friday 7am-9pm ET,  Saturday & Sunday 10am-8pm ET.

Respectfully,

Troy S.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.