Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type.
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.
Adding a PayPal button to your Event Homepage is a great way to encourage people who can’t attend to donate to your cause. You can also add a donate button to your invitations and event related emails or your confirmation page to make sure they see the option.
4. Click on the block where you want to add the donation button.
5. Click the “Edit HTML Source” button to open the HTML source editor.
6. Paste the button code from PayPal into the editor.
7. Click the “Update” button on the bottom left-hand side of the editor to continue editing the block.
8. Click Save
9. Click Preview to test the button
10. Click Finish to return to the Event Details page.
When someone clicks this button they will be directed to a donation specific PayPal payment page. Please remember PayPal is not a Constant Contact product. If you need more information about PayPal, contact them directly.
Hannah M. Community and Social Media Support
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution