cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Allow Registrants to Opt In to My Contact List – Feature Enhancements 2011

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Allow Registrants to Opt In to My Contact List – Feature Enhancements 2011

One of the enhancements we made to our Event Marketing product this past year was the ability to add allow registrants to  sign up for your mailing list.  This is turned on by default when you create an Event, but if you would like to turn it off, here are the instructions.

To allow or prevent registrants to opt-in to future emails from you:

1. Click on the Event Marketing tab.
  2. Create a new event or click on the name of the published event.
  3. Click "Click "Edit event basics".
  4. Find the section titled Optional features.
  5. Make sure that "Add a checkbox to my registration form to allow registrants to join my contact list" is checked. To turn off this feature, just un-check the box.
  6. If you choose, type a label that will be displayed on the registration form. It auto-populates to "Yes, I would like to receive your email newsletters".
  7. Choose a list that you want the registrants to join.

Note: The list must appear on your Join My Mailing List Form and be selected in your list properties or it will not appear in the drop-down menu.
  8. Click Save & Finish.

Have you had any registrants sign up for your mailing list?

Did you know this feature was available?

Share with us here!

1 REPLY 1
Honored Contributor

Re: Allow Registrants to Opt In to My Contact List – Feature Enhancements 2011

This post thread is archived, content is saved for education. Links will not be updated. If you need additional information please create a new post.