cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Can you change buttons "behind-the-scenes"

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Can you change buttons "behind-the-scenes"

I want to call an event an application rather than a registration. I was able to change the button on the registration form to "Apply Now" by changing the HTML source code.

Once the user goes to the "application", there are two buttons: one is to go back to the Registration page, the other directs the user back to the Event Page. 

How can I change the words on these buttons? Can I access those pages?

2 REPLIES
Valued Contributor

Re: Can you change buttons "behind-the-scenes"

Peggy,

Unfortunately at this time, we don't have the ability to change that specifically to say "Return to Application" or anything along those lines. Possibly something in the future, we can definitely put in feedback for it, but I can't say for sure if we're looking at that right now. I apologize!

Joe

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Honored Contributor

Re: Can you change buttons "behind-the-scenes"

This post thread is archived, content is saved for education. Links will not be updated. If you need additional information please create a new post. 

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!