cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Date of event is different than date in the e-mail.

Highlighted
Solution Provider

Date of event is different than date in the e-mail.

The date for the event is May 23 and everywhere in the set up it says May 23 except in the e-mail invitation where it says May 25. All of the other information is correct - location, etc. What am I missing? Where is the e-mail invite picking up the wrong date? Lorna

4 REPLIES
Valued Contributor

Re: Date of event is different than date in the e-mail.

Erica,

Thank you for reaching out to us! The invitation will pull into the Event Information block on the side the start and end date for the event it was created in. Any of this text can be changed so you can make those times state what you want it to, but the question is, if you add that same block from scratch, does it still show the 25th anywhere when it isn't supposed to?

Joe

Constant Contact

Solution Provider

I was able to change it but I can't find where the wrong date is pulling from. Is there any other place besides the "Edit Event Information" section where the date is entered?

Honored Contributor

Hi Erica,

Do we have your permission to check your account to see what's happening? Can you please let us know what the name of the event is?

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Honored Contributor

This post thread is archived, content is saved for education. Links will not be updated. If you need additional information please create a new post. 

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!