Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type.
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.
We know that sometimes your contacts will contact you directly to decline your event invitation. This can be a more personal and comfortable experience for some users. Since you don't want them to keep receiving event-related emails, you can manually decline on their behalf.
1. Open your Event Dashboard.
2. In the “Registration” section, click the “Decline Someone” link.
3. Enter the email address of your contact in the Email Address field of the decline form.
4. Select the reason for the decline from the list.
5. Enter any additional details you want to capture in the “Provide Comments” text box.
6. Click “Decline”. A message will appear at the top of the form confirming that the decline was successful.