cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Ending Authorize.net

Highlighted
Advisor

Ending Authorize.net

I understand that Constant Contact is planning to stop allowing customers to use Authorize.net for credit card processing, even though it's the largest and most reliable standard in online payments. Tell me this isn't true. Our clients absolutely HATE the PayPal credit card processing prompts. We run numerous events through Event Spot, and take all payments through Authorize.net. This would be a terrible decision to stop.

4 REPLIES 4
Honored Contributor

Re: Ending Authorize.net

Hello @VincentV22

Thank you for passing along your feedback about this. At this time you have the ability to also use WePay to process credit card payments if you do not wish to use PayPal.  For more information on the accepted forms of payment, take a look here.  

All Star

So, it he correct? Will Constant Contact discontinue use of Authorize.net?

Honored Contributor

Hello @LMN02

At this time Authorize.net is no longer a payment option through EventSpot.  You can use the payment method of WePay or PayPal to accept credit cards, or allow checks and pay at the door.  

This is very upsetting.  We use Authorize.net to process our events.  We have one in process now.  I really don't like patronizing responses that say in effect.. "Thank you for your input...but we don't care."