cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Event No-Shows

Developer

Event No-Shows

Any tips on how to decrease the No-Show rate at events - we offer FREE educational seminars to our members, we have a great registration rate, most events are filled up quickly. I've done everything from shorter time span from eInvitation to event date, reminder emails 1 or 2 days prior. Sending follow up emails to the no-shows asking to please cancel reservations, to sending emails to their bosses letting them know about the repeat no-shows. If we have an event for 25 people - we usually only get 17 to attend. This costs us money in print materials and the food for the free lunch we provide. Any helpful suggestions to cut down on the no-show rate. Thank you

2 REPLIES
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Event No-Shows

Hi Brenda,

I know how frustrating it can be having people RSVP yes to an event and then not even showing up. Especially when you have to put forth money to reserve rooms and food.  (Planning a wedding and man is that frustrating! )  But I did find some great Best Practices for you on our website through our Hints & Tips newsletters.  Check out the first 1 - 5 ways to maximize attendance at your next event.

I hope those help! Let us know how it goes if you're able to use any of our tips!

Honored Contributor

Re: Event No-Shows

This post thread is archived, content is saved for education. Links will not be updated. If you need additional information please create a new post. 

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!