cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

New Event Reporting Enhancements - coming soon

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

New Event Reporting Enhancements - coming soon

Hi everyone, 

Im excited to share that we have a really nice event reporting enhancement we are currently working on, that will be coming out shortly.  Our highest ranking customer request (that we haven't addressed yet) is the desire to customize the information included in the Event Registration (CSV) report.  Here are the high level details:

• choose which fields you want in your report ("only show me registrants and fees", "don't show me custom questions.")
  • filter your reports based on registration status, payment status, and date ("I only want to see those who are UNPAID," or "just show me registrations from the last two weeks."

Look for this feature in the next few weeks!  As a reminder, here is our ongoing blog post about our event product enhancements:  

http://blogs.constantcontact.com/event-marketing-new-features/

Thanks!

Jim Mariano

Product Manager - Events

Twitter: @Jim_Mariano

1 REPLY 1
Honored Contributor

Re: New Event Reporting Enhancements - coming soon

Thanks for posting about this great new feature Jim!  I can't wait to start playing around with this once it is available.  

Anyone else excited for this new feature?  Share your thoughts and comments!