cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

No Social Media share capability on Event Homepage???!!! You have GOT to be freakin' kidding me...

Highlighted
All Star

No Social Media share capability on Event Homepage???!!! You have GOT to be freakin' kidding me...

Heading pretty much says it all.

I'm getting sick and tired of hearing the lame-o answers from the support staff that "a revision is in the works" everytime I call and ask about product functionality.

And now I hear that there aren't even plans to enable social media share links for events in the current revision?

Seriously?  Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

It seems to me that an event homepage is EXACTLY where you want to include social media share capability.

But I guess that's just if you want people to know about the event.  Silly me.

1 REPLY 1
Honored Contributor

Re: No Social Media share capability on Event Homepage???!!! You have GOT to be freakin' kidding me

Hi Dwain,

This is something that we were working on but it's been pushed back. Someone will be reaching out to you to go over more in depth on Monday from the EventSpot team.

I apologize for any frustration that this has caused.