cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Payment methods

SOLVED
Honored Contributor

Re: Payment methods

Thanks! I'll add this request with the others. We'll let you know when we have more information on this.

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello everyone, 

I wanted to give you all an update on new payment methods.  Coming soon (summer) we are adding new credit card payment options!  Your customers will no longer have to leave your registration form and go off to PayPal or Google Checkout.  Instead, they will now be able to simply take out their credit card and pay you!  For your registrants, this will be seamless.  They will not see anything but a credit card entry field in the event registration flow.  

More details to come as we get closer, but thank you all again for using us!  We are working fast and furious to make our Event Marketing tool easy and powerful!  Keep the feedback coming!

Jim Mariano

Product Manager

Event Marketing

jmariano@constantcontact.com

Honored Contributor

This post thread is archived, content is saved for education. Links will not be updated. If you need additional information please create a new post. 

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!