cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Problems with registrations recording

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Problems with registrations recording

I had two customers register for an event and the registration never came through on the event dashboard, so those customers showed up for the event and I had NO way of knowing they were registered. I called the help desk and they did not have a good response as to why this may have happened. It was insinuated that my customers may have lied and never registered. I was also told if a customer started their registration but forgot to complete it, that in my event dashboard it would show them as abandonded or incomplete. I tested this and that was not true. I used the link directly from Eventspot, did a partial registration, didn't finish, and it NEVER showed up in my dashboard. I would like to be notified when this problem has been fixed, because I did not find your help desk very helfpul, and I do not want to use Eventspot until the problem has been resolved.
2 REPLIES 2
CTCT Employee

Re: Problems with registrations recording

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that was going on. I will be more then happy to help resolve it for you. Can you email us the two registrants info (name & email address) and which event they were registered for to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and we can help look further into it for you.

Thank you,
Marty K
Social Media Support
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me href="http://www.twitter.com/ctcthelp" target="_blank">here!
Occasional Contributor

Re: Problems with registrations recording

I have already spent a lot of time on the phone and via the chat with your help desk to discuss this issue. I am sure you have record of everything that has already been stated, including the information you requested. Rather than starting at "square one" please refer to that record.