cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Spam Notices

Spam Notices

I am very careful about those who are included in my contact lists.  However, occasionally I get a notice that someone has reported an e-mail as a spam.  Are these individuals automatically removed from the lists?  I ask that question because the spam notice does not allow me to see who reported it.  Therefore, I cannot remove that email address.  I certainly do not want to continue sending those individuals mailing.  Is there a way this can be addressed? 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Spam Notices

Hi Lance,

When a contact reports you as Spam, we automatically move them to the Do-Not Mail List.  For privacy reasons, we do not report who has marked you as Spam.  But no fear, we have moved them to the Do-Not Mail list for you, so you don't need to do anything.

I hope that helps!

Honored Contributor

Re: Spam Notices

This post thread is archived, content is saved for education. Links will not be updated. If you need additional information please create a new post.