Occasional Contributor
Heathere2

Ticket Numbers

I recently held an event with 400+ attendees and used the Print My Ticket feature, as a way to cut costs by making attendees print their own tickets at home. At the event, we use the tickets for a gift basket drawing. What I'm wondering is if there's any talk of adding the ticket number to the left half of the ticket, so it can be torn and one half can be given back to the guest. (This year, we had everyone write their name on the ticket and kept the entire piece, which caused congestion at check-in, especially for those that purchased a large number of tickets for a group.)

If not, next year I'll revert to printing tickets on cardstock with pre-preprinted numbers on both halves.

Thanks!

Marissa_R
Topics: 433
Kudos: 214
Blog Posts: 305
Solutions: 85

Re: Ticket Numbers

Hi Heather,

That is a great idea! I haven't heard of that as being something that we're working but I did pass your feedback on to our developers.  I hope this is something we can implement.  Our ticketing is currently in beta.

Thanks!

Marissa Rogers
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!