cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Upcoming Events widget - now displaying in reverse order

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Upcoming Events widget - now displaying in reverse order

Something changed in the script recently - the Upcoming Events widget is now displaying events in reverse order (newest are last). Can you please fix it back? 

thanks,

Michelle

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

Re: Upcoming Events widget - now displaying in reverse order

Hello @RebeccaH50 , 

The issue that you brought up with the Upcoming Event Widget is something that we have recently become aware of.  We are looking into this to see what we can do to resolve the issue.  I have tracked this within a case in your account, and if you would like I can put in a request for notification when this is resolved.  If you would like the notification you can reply to this comment.  

Solution Provider

I agree, it's confusing to people who see our feed as we have events schedule to December and they appear first.

Honored Contributor

Hello @JaredTalentEv , 

I have tracked this issue within your account.  Would you like to be notified when this is resolved?  If so you can reply to this post.  Please note that the notification will go to the email address listed as the contact on your account, you can update Case 12618849 in your Case Portal with a Comment if you would like the notification to go to a different email address.  

If you are not familiar with your Case Portal, you can login to your account, then click Help > My Support History down the left hand side.  In your case portal you can view All My Cases, then sort by number or date to see this case.