cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This area of the Community has been archived.
If you are looking for assistance, please see our Knowledge & Support area. If you are looking to leave feedback, please take a look at the Your Feedback & Ideas area. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Community team at communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

You've changed something in the process, and it's wrong.

SOLVED
Highlighted
All Star

You've changed something in the process, and it's wrong.

I found just now that when I make the event live, the link that comes up takes you directly to the registration form, rather than to the event homepage. This needs to be changed back - they're not going to register if they can't read the details of the event first. This has only occurred since the updated dashboard took effect.
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Honored Contributor

Re: You've changed something in the process, and it's wrong.

Hi Steve,

Here are the instructions on how to include the Homepage, which is now called the "Event Landing Page".

• Click on the name of your Event
  • Click on Edit Event 
  • Choose Registration
  • Check the box for "Event Landing Page".

That will include that in the registration process. I apologize for any inconevnience.

Occasional Advisor

A heads up on this change would have been nice.  Last week I created our entire 2014 schedule of events and have to go back in and edit them all.  Glad I decided to catch up on postes here.

CTCT Employee

AimeeG92,

Thank you for your post.  I apologize if our recent changes have caused you inconvience or frustration.

While we did actually send a couple of emails over the past few months to all of our customers that explained the changes that were about to take place, and also placed pop-up windows on your account for you to see, I do apologize if these went unnoticed. 

If you have specific needs or if you just need help with something, please reply to this message with your questions or give us a call for immediate assistance.  We would love to help you learn how to use the new features and enhancements.

Respectfully,

Troy S.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.