Occasional Participant
BradM89

customizing the event page

Hi,

The tool provides a box with an Event URL.  I'd like to iframe that page into my website, but the layout is really big.

I unchecked all of the boxes that display WHEN, WHERE, and WHO, but a blue box still exists on the page.  How do I get rid of the blue box?  I need a page that's narrow like the mobile version.

How do I overwrite the elements on this page w/ CSS?

thx,

brad

CTCT Employee
Jayson_G

Re: customizing the event page

[ Edited ]

Hi Brad,

I would be more than happy to assist you with your questions today, however I would like to gather some more information so I can better assist you with your request:

Are you referring to the event homepage associated with your event that you want to Iframe? or the Registration page for your event?

Thank you!

Jayson Gonzalez

Community Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Participant
BradM89

It would be both, since you get to the Reg page after you click from the Event page.  Check out this test page to see what I'm trying to explain:

http://www.mpsmc.org/member_dues.php

Your page is so excessively wide and tall that it creates a vertical and horizontal scroll bar.  How do I get rid of the unnecessary elements?

CTCT Employee
Jayson_G

[ Edited ]

Thank you so much for Clarifying Brad. Unfortunately the Event Marketing homepage/registration form aren't designed to be taken out of the system like that due to elements that are called upon behind the scenes within Constant Contact. When they are put into websites they end up having issues and breaking similar to what's happening the page on your site. I do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you but unforunately it isn't something that can be done due to the design of the product. I recommend utilizing the link provided on your event from the details page to supply your customers with access to the event homepage/registration. I hope this helps.

Thank you

Jayson Gonzalez

Community Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Occasional Participant
BradM89

Got it.  So if I cannot iframe it onto my website, then how do I change the lousy formatting to get rid of the blue box and make the page you provide look like my own website - the templates you provide aren't very useful.  In other words, how do I customize the page using CSS?

CTCT Employee
Jayson_G

I do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused but as I mentioned earlier this isn't something that was designed to be taken out of product and implemented into a website so unfortunately at this time we don't allow access to the style sheet to make the modications you are looking for. Once again I do sincerely apologize for the inconveninece that this has caused you and I would however be more than happy to submit feedback about this on your behalf on this issue if you would like?

Sincerely,

Jayson Gonzalez

Community Support