Pop-up ads when logging in

0 Votes

Do not make me click through your class ads to get to my work when i log on. I pay you for this service. I don't want to spend my time dealing with unsolicited material from you.

4 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @ChristineP15811 what ads are you seeing when logging into your account, can your provide a screenshot of what you are seeing? Do they appear as a pop-up? Is there any option to close it out? 

Frankie_P

Reply from @ChristineP15811 

They are your ads for CC programs. I understand that you are making offers in case your customers want them but I’d like to refuse once and then not have to click through every time I come back in to work

Frankie_P

Hi @ChristineP15811 thanks for this clarification! Can your please provide a screenshot of what you are seeing? Knowing the specific ad you're seeing is helpful information for us to pass on to our Product Team.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Information

Since we did not hear back from you, we will be closing this post. Please feel free to post again on our Feedback boards

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More