Ability to add Calendar Format for tables

0 Votes

I would love to be able to create a custom landing page that has a calendar on it for my customers to see for he month's ongoings.

5 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @JohnA522. When creating a custom landing page, there is a data table block that can be used to create a calendar layout. Is this something you were looking to include on your landing page?

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Gathering Information

JohnA522
Occasional Participant

I wanted to be able to make a calendar that had the date and maybe some events in the square like this:Publication2.png

The data table can not be customed to have the numbers be in the corners with other text centered.

Also, when I use the data table, I have a hard time with it keeping up with my typing so it misses letters and spaces like if I want it to be accurate I have to type extra slow and even then I still have to go back and fix the typing. 

Frankie_P

Hi @JohnA522

Thanks for helping to clarify your feature request! We can understand how helpful it would be to add a Calendar Format to the tables in your campaign. While this feature is not currently available and we can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request. We did want to indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Acknowledged

What happens with product feedback?

Find out about the life-cycle of a product idea when it is posted on our Feedback board.

Read More

What's New

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More