cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of the Presidents Day holiday, our Support office will be open with limited availability on Monday 02/18 from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm ET. Check out our Help Center for all the ways to get in touch with us and get help.

Ability to send a campaign in batches...

Ability to send a campaign in batches...

I have over 150,000 emails on my lists and once a month I like to send an email to everyone. However, if I do it with a single e-mail then my website gets slaughtered by all of the traffic arriving at once. Other platforms <cough>MailChimp<cough> offer the ability to send emails in batches to minimize this issue. I'd like to be able to choose how many emails to send and how far apart, for example, I'd like to send 10 emails 30 minutes apart. This way each email would only be 15,000 users and the additional website traffic would be spread over a 5 hour period rather than being concentrated into a single spike of unmanageable activity.

2 Comments
Status changed to: Voting Open

Great feedback @EvelynD,

I'm opening this up for voting!

CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Thanks for letting us know about your feedback. At this time we will be marking this as closed due to the number of votes. Feel free to submit your idea again at any time.