cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Search Option to Campaigns

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!
760 Comments
Visitor

To make it easier to locate a contact that did receive and possibly read an e-mail sent to them.

A great feature would be able to search for old campaigns. If you liked an email you sent for a particular campaign last year or a couple months back, it would nice to be able to search either based on the subject or on the title of the campaign.
Occasional Visitor
This area should have a search bar to help you look for campaign names
Visitor
I think it would help if you were to add a search bar or filter. It is very time consuming to scroll though ever single page to find one specific campaign. Thank You.
The "Campaigns" listing page needs the ability to search for a previous campaign!
All Star

I completely agree that a search function for past campaigns - if only the titles - would be a dramatic improvement to the functionality. It seems like a no-brainer, if it's possible. But then I haven't seen it explained why this does not exist yet. Please do add it if you can!

Advisor

You receive a copy of the campaigns, so just search your emails. Nothing hard about that!

hvhibiscus wrote "You receive a copy of the campaigns, so just search your emails. Nothing hard about that!"

Well, it is hard if the person overseeing the broadcasts leaves the company, the new person does not have those emails.  CC is used for various different purposes by various different companies and individuals.  They all have different needs.  Also, it is impossible to use the CC "Copy" feature from a sent email.  Our emails are all custom code and several of our clients resend the same or very similar ads, it is easiest if we copy the old one and just modify as needed rather than recreate from scratch.  I know we can grab the custom code from the email as well, but it isn't always clean/unaltered by CC as the copy is, and again the person recreating the broadcast may not have the sent email to grab the code from.  We send on average 28 broadcasts a week, after 3 months, that is a lot of broadcasts to sift through; we have been using CC for almost 2 years, an even larger number to sift through...  If there was a way to sort the broadcasts by date and time sent, that would be very helpful, but currently the sort is by date/time last modified, that isn't helpful at all.  The new calendar option is somewhat helpful.  But, it is baffling why the search option is so difficult to implement given that this exact search option is available on the Reporting page...

Frequent Visitor
I would like a way to search for certain campaigns I did by title. Currently i have to scroll through a lot of pages just to find the campaign i want to reuse and search for it
Visitor
Please give a search option to find campaign emails by key word. Your alpha/date modified does not always work. So much easier by key word.