cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Search Option to Campaigns

Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!
760 Comments
All Star
Why can I not search my campaigns any longer with key words?
Occasional Visitor

Amen!  I've been using constant contact for around 14 years - that's a lot of campaigns - I'd LOVE to be able to search them.  I'll admit, I reuse some material. 

Occasional Visitor
It'd be great to have a search bar for campaigns - otherwise you have to scroll down pages to find the one you are looking for. Thank you.
Visitor
you should be able to search campaigns by word or text....to have to go page by page for an email is exhausting
Visitor
I really need a Search Function in Campaigns. I am trying to find a campaign I did last year and have part of the name. It would really be helpful to search campaigns.

I am requesting AGAIN that CC add a search engine for finding past emails. Ideally, we should be able to search the content of past campaigns for key words but at a minimum, we should be able to search in titles. The only way to jerry-rig this now is to search in Reporting but it only shows the last 500 email campaigns. Another method is to never delete old campaigns from your own email inbox so you can search there. CC is the best company out there for mass email campaigns and search engines are basic to any program; why isn't this feature offered? Thank you!

You need a search function for the campaigns. It would be so much easier to find things.
There should be a search box. It should not be this hard in order to find contacts/old blasts.
All Star
Please include a search option for sent emails. Thanks!

Hello CC, 

I find it rather startling that this question was initially asked in June of 2015 and we are in May 2018 and there appears to be no response to the inquiries nor any efforts to provide, what is 74 pages of requests, the thing they are asking for.

As such, I really do not hold out much hope that I will be able to search past emails.