Add Search Option to Campaigns

It would be extremely helpful if I could type a couple words to search for in past campaigns. Then I could easily locate the different emails we have used to market past events we are repeating. Thanks!

873 Comments
CPSComms
Marketing Legend

I have been using Constant Contact now for a few years on behalf of Northeastern University. I am surprised that there isn't already a function which allows you to search through past emails. We have over 1,000 emails in out sent box and occasionally we like to look back to see how we composed a previous email. With the addition of a search bar, we would be able to find what we are looking for without having to sift through hundreds of emails. -Thank you

KevinF81
Constant Contact Partner

Add a campaign search function, or at least provide custom filing options for every campaign. All of my emails fall into newletters and announcements, not really a helpful sorting option when there are hundreds I need to sort through....

StudioB_Marketing
Campaign Contributor
I swear, this is one of the greatest programs to use for marketing and such. The only thing it is missing is a search que for Campaigns and stuff. It sucks having to scroll for eternity looking for a project that I emailed out months ago. Add a search que and it will take this thing to a completely different level.
KimD860
Rookie
I would like to see a search feature added to the campaigns page. It would help me find campaigns that I need to reschedule easier.
We reuse certain announcements from year to year with minimal changes necessary. It is burdensome to scroll through all of the campaigns to find the ones we want to reuse. Please help!
WetBasketball
Rookie
It would be nice to search for an old campaign by keyword in title or text body when waiting to copy an old campaign
AFWAnatl
Rookie
It would be great if there was an option to better search past Email Campaigns - maybe a way to tag email templates. For example, easily pull all my past newsletters or emails related to a specific event.
Hannah_M

Thanks for posting this feedback. 

JasonL586
Rookie
Hi. There should be some sort of search bar in the campaign section because to find what you are looking for can take forever since you have to scroll and scroll through your list. If possible, this would be a great update for the website. Thanks, Olivia
MeganB348
Rookie
Please create a search function for at least the campaign titles.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More